LG’s 65-inch C2 OLED TV is selling for its lowest price ever – now you can get it for just that $1,696.99 in this Amazon Cyber Monday deal (Opens in a new tab), and other retailers such as Best Buy, list it at a similarly low cost. It’s an incredible bargain for a TV of this quality, and we can easily vouch for it.
C2 proves to be among the hottest Cyber Monday deals Walmart dropped the price of the 65-inch to $1,599, and it’s now sold out. All the more reason to jump on the remaining C2 sales!
The reason this deal can be unique is that the LG C2 was TV of the Year TechRadar’s Choice Awards. It’s not the cheapest set you’ll find among their extensive selection Cyber Monday TV deals We’re following, but it’s one of the best and it’s the group I would personally pick.
Why did the LG C2 get our award? It uses the company’s next-generation OLED Evo panel, which offers higher peak brightness than previous OLED models. This is something you’ll notice when watching movies in 4K HDR, and the C2 series also uses LG’s latest Alpha a9 Gen 5 processor to improve HDR picture performance.
The C2 OLED series is also a great gaming TV, with four HDMI 2.1 ports, 4K 120Hz (with Dolby Vision support), VRR, and AMD FreeSync and Nvidia G-Sync. It should be noted that, along with being our TV of the Year, the C2 took home the Gaming TV of the Year award.
(Not in the US? Scroll down for deals in your area.)
The best LG C2 OLED TV deal from Cyber Monday today
I had a chance to compare a 65-inch model with the company’s G2 “Gallery” OLED TV at LG’s New Jersey headquarters when the C2 series was first released. The C2 has held up amazingly alongside the company’s pricier OLED series, matching it on nearly every picture quality parameter. this is good!
I don’t have a need to buy a new TV right now – I already have a bunch of them waiting to be reviewed. But if I’m looking for a Cyber Monday deal on a new TV, the LG C2 is the one I’d pick. Amazon currently has all versions of the C2 in stock, so you can buy 42 inches for $895.50 (Opens in a new tab) Or the gigantic 83-inch model, which is only sold Less than $4,000 in another Cyber Monday trade (Opens in a new tab).
Big or small, the LG C2 OLED TV, you can’t go wrong with this amazing TV. And with the C2 selling at an all-time low, now’s the perfect time to hit that buy button.
More Cyber Monday deals
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, headphones, iPads, and games (Opens in a new tab)
- Apple Gift Card: Amazon gift cards starting at $25 (Opens in a new tab)
- Best buy: Up to $700 off TVs, laptops, and home appliances (Opens in a new tab)
- Cheap TVs: Smart TVs for $79.99 from Best Buy (Opens in a new tab)
- Christmas trees: Prices start at $38.99 (Opens in a new tab)
- Dale: Laptop from $299.99 (Opens in a new tab)
- Home Depot: 50% off tools and hardware (Opens in a new tab)
- HBO Max: 80% off the monthly plan (Opens in a new tab)
- Hulu: $1.99 per month for a year (Opens in a new tab)
- Louie: $750 for hardware, decor, and tools (Opens in a new tab)
- overstock: 70% off decoration and furniture (Opens in a new tab)
- peacock Pay $0.99 per month (Opens in a new tab)
- nectar: Up to $500 off mattresses + free gifts (Opens in a new tab)
- Nordstrom: 50% off UGG, Nike and The North Face (Opens in a new tab)
- Samsung: Up to $2,500 off TVs, phones, and appliances (Opens in a new tab)
- Sephora: 50% off makeup, perfumes and gifts (Opens in a new tab)
- targeting: 50% off games, TVs, Keurig devices, and more (Opens in a new tab)
- Kids Games: 50% off top selling toys at walmart (Opens in a new tab)
- climax: Up to 50% off makeup, hair and perfumes (Opens in a new tab)
- Verizon: Get iPhone 14 Pro for free (Opens in a new tab)
- Walmart: 60% off games and TVs (Opens in a new tab)
- Wayfair: Up to 80% off sitewide, + FREE Shipping (Opens in a new tab)