Recently this month, MediaTek Helio A25 powered Tecno Spark 7 launched by Tecno and now this brand is going to launch another handset series having a high refresh rate, a larger display, and superior memory options dubbed Spark 7P.
Design and Display
This smartphone of Techno is quite similar to the previously launched model of Tecno Spark 7. In addition, on the back of the smartphone there is a fingerprint sensor is placed .
Around a 6.8 inches LCD panel along with a 90 Hz refresh rate and 720p resolution, it is built. The pixel density is locked at 263-ppi and the screen to body ratio is 82%.
Internals and Storage
Tecno’s model, Tecno Spark 7P is powered by a MediaTek Helio of the G70 chipset accompanied by 64 GB or 128 GB onboard storage and 4 GB of RAM.
With flavoured Android 11, it runs HIOS 7.5.
In the matter of camera, this new model of Tecno offers specifications quite similar to Spark 7 of Tecno. Tecno 7P come with a triple sensor camera with a 16 MegaPixel imaging sensor on its back. Regarding selfies, there is an installed 8MP camera with a single sensor shooter.
Battery and Pricing
This smartphone of Tecno Spark 7P comes with a 5000 mAh battery, which charges with the 2.0 dated micro-USB.
The price and the availability details for the Tecno Spark 7P is still not announced.
- CPU: Octa core (Cortex-A75 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex of A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 (2EEMC2)
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio of G70 (12 nm)
- OS: HiOS 7.5 UI, Android 11
- Networks: 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE
- LCD capacitive of touchscreen, 720 x 1600 pixels, 6.8 inches, 20:9 ratio, 480 ppi density, 90 Hz, 82% screen-to-body ratio.
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal: 64 GB, 128 GB
- Primary: 16 MP + unknown + unknown
- Secondary: 8 MP
- Connectivity: LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, MicroUSB 2.0, GPS, 3.5 mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi,
- Fingerprint scanner: Yes (rear-mounted)
- Battery: 5000 mAh