The Realme GT Neo that was launched in China earlier is finally moving globally but under a various name the X7 Max 5G. The phone has made official in India and should be moving out to other markets very soon.
The GT Neo is most similar to The Realme X7 Max 5G. It makes with the same 6.43-inch digital display with a smooth one hundred and twenty Hz refresh rate and a punch-hole selfie camera in the edge. The screen is secured by Efficient Production of Thinner Touchscreens Glass and has a thumbprint sensor underside.
The main motherboard is the flagship-grade amplitude twelve hundred SoC that is twined with 8/12GB RAM and 128/256GB UFS 3.1. The battery capacity is forty-five hundred mAh and it has fifty W SuperDart pushing support. The phone boots Realme UI two on top of Android eleven but the company signed a customize to Android twelve.
The main camera on the back is a Sony six hundred and eighty-two IMX sixty-four MP sensor alongside an eight MP ultra-broadband module and a two MP macro camera. The punch-hole front camera is a sixteen MP shooter.
The Realme X7 Max 5G takes in black, silver, and ramp colors and has a beginning price of three hundred and seventy-two dollars.
Realme X7 Max 5G Description
- CPU: Octa-core
- Chipset: MediaTek Magnitude twelve thousand 5G
- OS: Android eleven, Realme UI two or upgradable to Android twelve
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G
- GPU: Mali-G seventy-seven MC nine
- Display: 43 inch AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels, one hundred and two Hz refresh rate
- Memory: RAM: eight GB, twelve GB
- Internal: one hundred and twenty -eight GB, two hundred and fifty-six GB, UFS three-point one
- CameraPrimary: Sixty four MP + Eight MP + Two MP
- Selfie: sixteen MP Connectivity: LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C, GPS,
- Fingerprint scanner: Yes
- Battery: forty-five hundred mAh and fifty Watt fast charging
Price: Three hundred and seventy-two dollars